Rates and Deposit
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Extra guests may be accommodated in some rooms at $35 per person, per night.
- Rates do not include state and local room taxes.
- Deposits of 50% of your package are required to secure your reservation.
- Deposits of 100% are required for one-night reservations only.
Cancellation and No-Shows
- If a reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, you are responsible for ALL room and package charges for the entire reserved period unless the room is re-rented for the entire reservation. If a reservation is cancelled with prior notification of more than 14 days, you will receive a complete deposit refund (less a $25.00 processing fee). Weddings and whole-house rentals carry their own refund policy. See your contract or innkeeper for details.
- "No calls" & "No shows" will be billed for 100% of the reservation / package.
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in is between 4:00 - 6:00 pm. All expected check-in times after 6:00 pm must be pre-arranged for late arrival.
- Check out is at 11:00 am. Arrangements for late check out are possible.
- Two-night minimum stay applies to all rooms on weekends during mid-May to October.
- Some weekends, special events and holidays may require a three-night stay. (Please contact us for details)
- Gift Cards: Contact Innkeepers for list of third party gift cards that we are able to honor.
- Smoking: We offer a strictly smoke-free inn. Smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- Pets: We are unable to accommodate guests' pets on the property.
- Children: Kids over the age of twelve are welcome. Please contact the Innkeepers with questions about younger children.
- Weddings: Use of the Hexagon House and grounds for photography and wedding preparation is reserved for guests who have arranged for a wedding package.